Students ought to observe that the JKBOSE has launched the result for Jammu (winter zone). Candidates will be capable to acquire their Bi-annual result by logging in with their JKBOSE roll quantity.
How to test JKBOSE class 12 Bi-annual result for Jammu
Students can comply with the step-by-step directions given beneath to test and obtain the JKBOSE class 12 Bi-annual result for Jammu.
1. Go to the official web site of JKBOSE — jkbose.ac.in
2. On the homepage click on on the link which reads “Higher Secondary Part Two ( Class 12th ) Bi-annual – 2020 (Private) Jammu (Winter Zone)
3. It will direct to a brand new web page of the web site of JKBOSE
4. You must enter your JKBOSE roll quantity and click on on ‘View Result”
5. Your Result of Higher Secondary Part Two ( Class 12th ) Bi-Annual – 2020 (Private) Jammu (Winter Zone) can be displayed on the display screen
6. Download and take a print out of your JKBOSE result for future reference
The candidates can test their outcomes both from the official web site or from the direct link offered beneath.
fbq(‘observe’, ‘Web pageView’);